The Planning and Development department provides assistance and information to facilitate planning and development within Greenview, in accordance with Land Use Bylaw No. 18-800. Our wide range of services include the following:

*Greenview does NOT issue building, electrical, gas, water, plumbing or sewage permits. You can obtain these permits by contacting an accredited agency approved by Alberta Municipal Affairs.

Contact Planning and Development Staff

We recognize that your time is valuable and we want to make sure someone is available to answer your questions. We encourage you to set up an appointment with one of our development officers by calling or emailing them ahead of time.

Jennifer Sunderman, Manager, Planning & Development
Direct Line: 780-524-7644;

Celine Chuppa, Development Officer
Wards 1 and 8
Grande Cache (Crown Land),  Grovedale
Direct Line: 780-524-6080;

Shaival Gajjar, Development Officer
Wards 2,3, 4 and Ward 9
Little Smoky, Valleyview, Sunset House, Hamlet of Grande Cache
Direct Line: 780-524-6078;

Leona Dixon, Development Officer
Wards 5, 6 and Ward 7
New Fish Creek, DeBolt and Crooked Creek

Direct Line: 780-524-7639;

Jen Cornelsen, Development Technician
Direct Line: 780-524-7645;

Anna Rieber, Admin Support, Planning and Development
Direct Line: 780-524-7643 ;