RECYCLING OPPORTUNITIES PRESENTED THROUGHOUT GREENVIEW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Community Recycling bins are located at Grovedale, DeBolt, Crooked Creek, Sunset House and Little Smoky
- Grande Cache Community recycling bins are located at the Grande Cache Landfill
- Grande Cache curbside recycling
- Grande Cache Bottle Binge Program
RECYCLING BINS LOCATED AT THE GRANDE CACHE LANDFILL
CURBSIDE BLUE BIN RECYCLING COLLECTION
BOTTLE BINGE DEPOT AT THE LANDFILL INFORMATION
- Grande Cache Residents are encouraged to donate recyclable bottles/cans at the Bottle Binge Depot to non-profit organizations, located at the entrance of the Grande Cache Landﬁll, which is located 1.2 km north of Grande Cache on Highway 40. Bottles can be dropped off same hours as the Landfill which is Tuesday- Saturday from 10:30 am – 6:00 pm, with the last customer entry being at 5:30 pm. Greenview will then donate the collected bottles to a local, non-proﬁt organization from the Grande Cache.
- How does your non-profit organization apply?
Environmental Services invites non-profit organizations to apply to receive recyclable bottles donated by the community to the Bottle Binge Depot at the Grande Cache Landfill for a period of time between 1-3 months to fundraise for their cause. To sign up your non-profit organization to pick up and receive the donations, please contact Environmental Services:
- Donate recyclable bottles/cans to the Bottle Binge DepotGrande Cache Residents are encouraged to donate recyclable bottles/cans to the Bottle Binge Depot for local non-profit organizations, located at the entrance of the Grande Cache Landﬁll. Cleaned and bagged bottles and cans can be dropped off during the same hours as the Landfill which are Tuesday – Saturday from 10:30 am – 6:00 pm (with the last customer entry at 5:30 pm). Greenview will then donate the collected bottles to a local, non-proﬁt organization from Grande Cache.