GRANDE CACHE LANDFILL
The Grande Cache Landfill is located 1.2 km north of Grande Cache on Highway 40. The Landfill is Class II, and accepts both in town waste, and out of town waste.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm (last customer entry at 5:30 pm)
Sunday, Monday: CLOSED
Statutory holidays and Saturdays of longs weekends: CLOSED
SCHEDULE OF FEES
Effective July 26, 2019 Greenview residents will pay a zero-tipping fee to access the Grande Cache Landﬁll.
All garbage must be covered when transferred to the landﬁll. All material must be sorted and placed as directed into the appropriate areas.
- Vehicles must be drained of all fluids, and have tires removed prior to disposal
- E-waste (TV, computer, fax machine etc.)
- Tires (maximum 24.5” rim size but no rims)
- Household hazardous waste (bleach, household cleaners)
- Propane Tanks (maximum size 30 lbs)
- Yard Waste in the compost pile (grass clipping, leaves, branches, soil)
- Contaminated refuse and soil
- Gas and diesel
- Medical waste
- Dangerous goods, harmful chemicals, coolant, toxic waste, asbestos etc.
- Corrosive substances
- Railway Ties
- Mixed construction loads (must be sorted)
Grande Cache Recycling & Waste Management Brochure
Recycling at the Grande Cache Landfill