GRANDE CACHE RESIDENTIAL & COMMERICAL GARBAGE COLLECTION
Greenview offers residential curbside garbage collection to Grande Cache residents, MD Co-Ops & Enterprises, as well as commercial garbage collection as per the following collection schedule:
Please Note: When pickup day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following weekday. Please ensure your residential bin is curbside by 7:00 am. Ensure the wheels are facing the curb and your lid is completely closed.
GRANDE CACHE RESIDENTIAL WASTE COLLECTION (Grande Cache & Co-Ops and Enterprises):
Grande Cache residential waste is collected every Tuesday and Thursday. If your pickup day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following weekday.
Waste collection is provided for the Greenview Co-ops and Enterprises every Wednesday.
Commercial collection is provided in Grande Cache every Monday & Friday.
Each household has been assigned one residential bin. If you do not currently have a residential bin, please contact us to arrange delivery.
Please ensure your residential bin is curbside by 7:00 am. Ensure the wheels are facing the curb and your lid is completely closed.
Waste Disposal Tips:
- Bag all waste properly
- Do not dispose of bulky and extra-heavy materials (dirt, concrete) or hazardous waste in the container
- Double-bag animal waste
- Place all garbage in the bin; garbage cans and loose garbage bags outside the container cannot be collected (all garbage must be inside the garbage bins)
Waste Disposal Guidelines for MD Residents:
- Only household garbage is accepted
2. All garbage must be bagged and tied
3. Do not overfill the bins, lids must close completely
4. Nothing outside of the bins will be collected
5. Access to the bins must be clear (no parked vehicles etc.)
Click here for Grande Cache Recycling and Waste Management Brochure (updated March 2023)
GRANDE CACHE COMMERCIAL WASTE COLLECTION:
Commercial waste pickup is every Monday and Friday. If your pickup day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following Wednesday.
If you are interested in renting a commercial bin or having a bin removed from your business, please contact Public Service Building, Grande Cache at 1-825-347-2108.
- Contaminated refuse and soil
- Gas and diesel
- Medical waste
- Dangerous goods harmful chemicals, coolant, toxic waste, asbestos etc.)
- Tires from out of Town and tires with rims
- Railway Ties
- Dangerous goods
- Household hazardous waste
- Mixed construction loads (must be sorted)
Grande Cache Recycling & Waste Management Brochure (updated March 2023)