Road Use Agreements

The purpose of a Road Use Agreement is to provide guidelines and procedures for road use by individuals or companies with extensive or continuous haul projects.  They are designed to allow individuals or companies to use Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 roadways for the purpose of hauling equipment, materials or loads.

You must have a Road Use Agreement in place in order to obtain a permit for hauling.

To set up a Road Use Agreement for use within the M.D. of Greenview, please call ROADATA at 1-888-444-9288 or e-mail at

Log Haul Agreements

To obtain a Log Haul Agreement or request a Log Haul Route Approval, please complete the Log Haul Route Request Form.