GRANDE CACHE RECREATION CENTRE
The Grande Cache Recreation Centre has a new well-equipped fitness centre with the following equipment:
- Free weights, squat rack, various barbells, dumbbells, a squat rack, a Smith Machine, various benches and mirrors
- Cable Machines include: Seated Row, Peck deck/Reverse Fly, Assisted Dip/Chin-up, Lat Pull down, Leg Press, Leg Extension/Curl Combo and a Dual Adjustable Pulley machine
- SCIFIT recumbent stepper total body toner
- Treadmills, elliptical machine, a rowing machine, a stationary bike, a recumbent bike and spin bikes
- Stability balls, resistance bands, medicine balls, kettle bells, mats, ropes and steps
FITNESS CENTRE HOURS & BOOKING INFORMATION:
EFFECTIVE June 21, 2021, the Fitness Centre Hours are:
Monday – Friday:
- 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
FITNESS CENTRE GUIDELINES:
- Patrons are given a bottle and cloth as they sign-in at Guest Services. It is recommended that patrons clean equipment before and after use
FITNESS CENTRE BOOKING PROCEDURE:
- Patrons are no longer required to book a time-slot prior to arriving to the Fitness Centre
- First come first serve
- Change rooms, lockers and washrooms are available in the Fitness Centre
- It is recommended that you bring your own hand sanitizer and water
FITNESS CENTRE BOOKING PROCEDURES:
- Bookings will be first come first serve.
- For more information, please contact the Grande Cache Recreation Centre at 780-827-2446
FITNESS CENTRE USE POLICY
- Fitness Centre Age Requirements
•Youth ages 13 & 14 require active adult supervision by someone aged 18+ in the Fitness Centre & Boxing Room at all times. No exceptions.
• For safety considerations, children ages 12 & under are not permitted in the Fitness Centre or Boxing Room.
- For emergencies, notify facility staff and call 911.
- If you have any health concerns, contact your doctor prior to use.
- If you are unsure how to use the equipment, please contact the front desk to book an orientation.
- Wristbands must be worn by all users (during regular front desk hours).
- This is an unsupervised area. Use at your own risk.
- For more information, please contact 780.827.2446.