Available swim times are first come, first serve. For more information, please contact the Grande Cache Recreation Centre at 780-827-2446
- Please phone Grande Cache Recreation Centre at 780.827.2446 to book your pool time, 24 hours in advance
- Those who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, who have travelled internationally in the past 14 days, or who have been in close contact with a case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days must stay home and isolate
- Maintain physical distancing (2m) whenever possible
- Patrons MUST Shower before entering the pool. They are encouraged to shower at home after.
- Changeroom MAX, Family 19, Men’s 16, Ladies 18
- Lane swim will be open for pre-registered time slots. One per lane (6 lanes) or family/cohorts.
- Leisure pool, river and slide will be open for pre-registered timeslots with families living under the same roof or cohort families. MAX 30 leisure swimmers
- The hot tub will not be open.
- Sauna Steam room will not be open.
- The viewing area will be closed.
- Only essential equipment will be available such as Lifejackets and will be sanitized and dried between each use. Other equipment will not be available.
- Personal items such as snorkels are not allowed
- Children 10 and under MUST be accompanied in the pool to ensure social distancing protocols are met
- The slide will have place markers where to stand while waiting.
- The maximum number of patrons:
– Lane Pool – one person per lane (2 per lane if from the same household)
– Leisure Pool – maximum of 30 patrons
(Must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance by calling the Grande Cache Recreation Centre at 780-827-2446