Greenview’s source of information for mailing tax notices is the province of Alberta Land Titles Office. It is the property owner’s responsibility to keep their land title record accurate.  Under the Municipal Government Act Section 337, once mailed, a tax notice is considered to have been received after seven days.

Contact Alberta Land Titles

Contact Alberta Government Land Titles regarding any changes to your name or address.  You will need the legal description of your property in order to make the change.  The legal description is the official description of your property used to describe its location on the Land Title Certificate.  This information is shown on your tax notice or you can contact the Finance Coordinator, Taxation & Assessment at 780.524.7640. You can reach the Alberta Land Titles Office by calling toll free 310.0000 then dial 780.427.2742 or by mail at Box 2380 Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2T3

For more information, visit the Alberta Government Land Titles website. Name and address change forms are available at Alberta Land Titles Forms,  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Appendices then select the Change of Address form.

Greenview Address Change

You may submit your new mailing address to us in writing by any of the following methods:

Fax: 780-524-4307

Finance Coordinator, Taxation & Assessment
Municipal District of Greenview
Box 1079
Valleyview, Alberta  T0H 3N0

Please also notify Alberta Government Land Titles of your changes at the contact information provided above.