Greenview offers residents and business owners a number of options to pay utilities, taxes and accounts receivable (AR).
HOW TO PAY YOUR UTILITIES:
There are various ways you can pay your monthly Utility bills:
- Online banking
- Mail Options for cheques and/ or postdated cheques made payable to the Municipal District of Greenview
- In person at your closest Public Service Building or Valleyview Administration Office
- Use PaySimply (to pay with your credit card)
OPTIONS TO PAY YOUR UTILITIES, TAXES & A/R:
1. Online Banking Option:
Please follow these easy steps to set up your Greenview payments online for utilities, taxes and account receivables online:
- Search Greenview
- Under payees, there are 3 options. Choose what you are paying:
- Utilities (For Grande Cache Utility account number ONLY, please do not enter the “G” or decimal in the account number – For example, if your Grande Cache account is G123456.78, enter only 12345678)
- Taxes (Use the roll number)
- Accounts Receivables (AR) (Use customer ID located on the invoice)
2. Mail Option:
Mail payments to:
MD of Greenview
Box 1079 | Valleyview, AB | T0H 3N0
Please make cheques payable to the Municipal District of Greenview.
3. In person at your closest Public Service Building or the Valleyview Administration Building:
- Valleyview Administration: 780-524-7600
- DeBolt Public Service Building: 780-957-3740
- Grovedale Public Service Building: 780-539-0863
- Grande Cache Public Service Building: 780-827-3362
4. Use PaySimply:
- The MD of Greenview is pleased to announce a new, convenient solution to pay your property taxes, utilities, and AR online with your choice of credit card using PaySimply.
- We have partnered with ATB Financial, and through their unique partnership with PaySimply, you can now pay online or from your smart devices with your credit card.
- Highlights include:
- Secure – PaySimply doesn’t store your payment information
- Digital alternative to cheques and cash
- You can earn points on any rewards credit card and have your taxes pay you back!
Go to PaySimply.ca and pay your municipal bills when you want, from wherever you are and on any device.
The steps are as follows:
Go to PaySimply.ca
- Click on Municipalities
- Type in Greenview
- Choose what you would like to pay (Taxes, Utilities, AR)
- Following this, you will be asked to enter your email address, the account holder’s name, the account number (numerical input only), and the payment amount.
- Next, enter your credit card information.
- Once processed, you will be given a transaction number, and a receipt will be emailed to you from PaySimply.
For in-person payments at our administration offices, you will be provided with a tablet at the front desk to process your credit card payments through PaySimply. Our reception staff will be happy to help you through this process.
The payment amount and any associated fees charged by PaySimply will be charged to your credit card.
Other payment options (such as Interac e-transfer and PayPal) are also available.
Please allow 3 business days for processing.
Greenview now offers paperless invoicing for all billable services except for tax statements/bills.
If you are interested in having your invoices and statement emailed, please advise via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual City Hall:
Virtual City Hall is available to manage your accounts, view tax assessments and order tax certificates.
If you would like an account set up, please contact 780.524.7600.