- Agricultural Services Board Meeting – 9:30 am March 22, 2018
- Prototyping Workshop 2018 – 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm March 22, 2018
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am March 26, 2018
- Tools for Building Soil Health: Livestock & Crop Integration – All Day March 29, 2018
- Good Friday – All Day March 30, 2018
Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & Announcementswebsite. Check out the Council Highlights for the March 12, 2018 meeting which included presentations from Greenview's Municipal Assessor, the Currie Museum, and a discussion of the impacts of the Draft Caribou Range Plans.Road Bans page of our website.511 Alberta.Operations Page of our website or call 780.524.7602.
In recognition of Good Friday and Easter Monday please be advised all Transfer Stations as well as the Greenview Regional Landfill will be closed Friday March 30th & Monday April 2nd.
Regular business hours Saturday March 31 and Sunday April 1st.Land Use Bylaw along with the Land Use Maps.Greenview is seeking members for the following three committees:
Development Guidelines and Municipal Standards that are available. If you require further information please don't hesitate to call the Administration building at 780-524-7600.
- Agriculture Appeal Committee
- Cemetery Committee for Grovedale
- Cemetery Committee for New Fish Creek