Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & AnnouncementsDiscretionary Development Permits approved April 17, 2018, are effective May 11, 2018, and have been issued in accordance with the Greenview Land Use Bylaw No. 17-779.
Big Mountain Industrial Park Area Structure PlanThe following bylaw is scheduled to receive second and third reading by council at a public hearing on Monday, May 14, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the Greenview council chambers: Bylaw No. 18-793 within SE-01-69-06-W6, Plan 8822869, Lot 2 - Big Mountain Industrial Park.Spring Flooding 2018 - Update 2 2018 Spring Flood Map 2Spring Flooding 2018 - Update 1 2018 Spring Flood Map 1Spring Flooding 2018 for the list of affected roads. Further updates will be provided as information becomes available.Bylaw No. 18-792 on NE-09-69-07-W6 - Amanda Disher-Cornelsen and Donald Clarke, Agriculture One (A-1) District to Country Residential One (CR-1) DistrictRoad Bans page of our website.511 Alberta.here and delivered to one of the above mentioned offices. A few points to remember with Spray Exemption Agreements are:
Greenview is seeking members for the following three committees:
- the agreement only pertains to the ditch, or right-of-way, adjacent to the landowners property;
- if a landowner does not follow the guidelines within the exempted area set out within the agreement (ie. noxious/prohibited noxious weeds and/or tall vegetation present), the MD shall immediately take steps to control vegetation (which may include herbicide application);
- agreements are valid only for one (1) calendar year; and
- only the registered landowner may apply for a Spray Exemption Agreement.
- Agriculture Appeal Committee
- Cemetery Committee for Grovedale
- Cemetery Committee for New Fish Creek