- Green View FCSS Board Meeting – 9:30 am – 12:00 pm December 12, 2016
- Council Meeting – 11:59 pm December 13, 2016
- Municipal Planning Commission Meeting – 9:00 am December 14, 2016
- Committee of the Whole Meeting – 9:00 am December 20, 2016
- Non Residential & Commercial Property Taxes Due – All Day June 30, 2017
- ASB Meeting – 9:30 am December 21, 2016
- Christmas Eve - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 24, 2016
- Christmas Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 25, 2016
- In Lieu of Boxing Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 28, 2016
- New Year's Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day January 1, 2017
Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & Announcements
All MD offices will be closed for Christmas holidays from December 26, 2016 through to December 30, 2016. Reopening with regular operating hours on January 2, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
The Goodwin and Crooked Creek waterpoints will be Out of Service for Tank maintenance
from Wednesday November 30th to Thursday December 1st between the hours of 6am-6am
We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more information please contact 780-524-7600
Greenview Regional Landfill will be CLOSED Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
Between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm due to an Atco Power Pole Replacement.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information regarding the landfill please call 780-524-7600
For information regarding the power outage please call the 24hr Power Outage & Electrical Emergency Line at 1-800-668-5506 or the General Inquiry Line at 1-800-668-2248.
Greenview is seeking public input on current and future recreation use from residents, stakeholders and visitors. Go to our Communications page for details on how to participate in the consultation.
Greenview would like to invite you to become involved and explore the changes that are being made through the Land Use Bylaw (LUB) Re-Fresh process. Information will be available at upcoming Community Markets in DeBolt, Grovedale and Valleyview.
Click here for all the details.
Highlights of our latest Council meeting have been added to our website. This week Council received great news from Phase 1 of the Geothermal Reservoir Study and welcomed delegations from Grande Prairie Palliative Care Society and Evergreen Park. To read more click here.
As of November 17th 2016 the Puskwaskau Landfill will be closed Thursdays. The last Thursday of operations will be November 10th, 2016
Inquires can be directed to the Manager of Environmental Services Gary Couch 780-524-8338
Valleyview Medical Clinic welcomes a new physician, Dr. Joannie Jacobs. Please view the following Greenview website page to access contact information for Dr. Jacobs and other community information: Programs & Services > Community Information.
Greenview is conducting a survey to determine the water needs of its residents in the Puskwaskau, Goodwin, Sandy Bay, Sturgeon Heights and Crooked Creek areas. The information gathered will be used in determining the following:
- Potable water needs of Greenview residents; and
- Level of Service requirements in specific areas of Greenview
To participate in this survey please click here → Greenview Water Use Survey
Attention Residents of Greenview:
Please be advised that the Wolf Harvest Incentive has been re-instated for the remainder of 2016 or until the additional funding runs out. For more information, please call: 780-524-7600.