- Remembrance Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day November 11, 2017
- Christmas Eve - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 24, 2017
- Christmas Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 25, 2017
- In Lieu of Boxing Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 28, 2017
- New Year's Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day January 1, 2018
Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & Announcements
Due to mechancial repairs, the MD of Greenview sub office in Grande Cache will be closed Wednesday.
The office will reopen at 8:00 am Thursday.
The Municipal District of Greenview was proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of this year’s Growing the North Conference. It was a busy two-day event with thought-provoking speakers and great opportunities to connect and share ideas with local industry and government leaders. Reeve Gervais along with Reeve Beaupre from Grande Prairie County, and Mayor Given of Grande Prairie took the opportunity to announce the tri-municipal industrial development project.
Council and staff would like to extend their thanks to everyone that helped make Growing the North 2017 a success and are looking forward to more successful Growing the Norths in the years to come.
Effective immediately, February 21, 2017, Greenview has lifted the road ban:
Forestry Trunk Road is at 100% axel weight 24 hours a day until further notice.
All other gravel roads are at 100% axle weight 24 hours until further notice.
All asphalt are at 100% axle weight 24 hours until further notice.
The MD of Greenview thanks you for your co-operation.
For further inquiries, please call 1-780-524-7611.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a special meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Members of the VALLEYVIEW SEED CLEANING CO-OP LTD. will be held at 6:30 pm Mountain Time on March 3, the 3 day of March 2017 at Valleyview Ag Hall for the following purposes:
- To pass, with or without variation, special resolutions of the Shareholders, to approve the dissolution of the Co-op;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
The text of the full resolution to be approved at the meeting can be viewed at the registered office of the Valleyview Seed Cleaning Co-op being c/o Municipal District of Greenview, Field Services office or call 780-524-7621.
Greenview is inviting Equipment Contractors and Gravel Haulers to submit an Expression of Interest for their equipment for the period of April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
Deadline for submissions is Friday March 3, 2017
For further inquiries, please contact the Operations Department at 1-780-524-7602
Valleyview Medical Clinic welcomes a new physician, Dr. Joannie Jacobs. Please view the following Greenview website page to access contact information for Dr. Jacobs and other community information: Programs & Services > Community Information.