- Intellectual Property Workshop – 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm January 16, 2018
- Green View FCSS Board Meeting – 9:30 am January 17, 2018
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am January 22, 2018
- Clubroot Information Meeting – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm January 23, 2018
- Grant Writing Workshop Grande Cache – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm January 23, 2018
- Clubroot Information Meeting – 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm January 23, 2018
Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & Announcements
Greenview is pleased to announce the doors of the Greenview Regional Multiplex will open to the public on February 10th! This is a $30 million dollar investment that we have made in quality of life for Greenview residents in the Valleyview area. The $36 million facility was made possible by Greenview, Valleyview and our generous sponsors. We want to thank our industry and small business partners who have contributed to the project, and the Town of Valleyview who contributed 17 per cent of the funding and will be managing the day to day operations of the facility. We look forward to seeing you at the multiplex in February and at the community celebration which will be a Grand Opening Concert with Brett Kissel on March 9th!
Highlights of the January 8, 2018 Council Meeting have been posted to our website.
Greenview would like your input on our Draft Land Use Bylaw. You may view the most recent changes to the Draft Land Use Bylaw here or view the entire Draft Land Use Bylaw and Maps on the Planning and Development page. Contact our Planning and Development Team with questions and comments prior to January 10, 2018. Council will be considering the Land Use Bylaw revisions and your comments at the January 22, 2018 meeting.
- Agriculture Appeal Committee
- Cemetery Committee for Grovedale
- Cemetery Committee for New Fish Creek
If you are interested in joining one of the above please fill out and return the Board & Committee Application Form.
Please see the Development Guidelines and Municipal Standards that are available.
If you require further information please don’t hesitate to call the Administration building at 780-524-7600.