- Remembrance Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day November 11, 2016
- ASB Meeting – 9:30 am November 23, 2016
- ASB Meeting – 9:30 am December 21, 2016
- Christmas Eve - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 24, 2016
- Christmas Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day December 25, 2016
Subscribe to Updates
- Programs & Services
- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
News & Announcements
ATCO has advised there is a power outage in the Valleyview area affecting affecting approximately 690 people. In addition to residents, this impacts the Sunset House and Sweathouse halls and water points. The locations affected start at approximately 23-70-21-W5 north to 22-73-23-W5 & 33-74-21-W5, east to 17-73-17-W5 and south to 1-70-18-W5. They are working on restoring services as quickly as possible. Any questions should be directed to ATCO’s emergency line at 1-800-668-5506.
Entries for the 2016 Annual Greenview Photo Contest are now being accepted. Click Here for contest details.
Entry Deadline: Friday, November 4. 2016 at 4 p.m.
Attention Residents of Greenview:
Please be advised that the Wolf Harvest Incentive has been re-instated for the remainder of 2016 or until the additional funding runs out. For more information, please call: 780-524-7600.
Greenview is now accepting applications for individuals interested in sitting on the following Boards & Committees:
- Agriculture Appeal Committee
- Agriculture Services Board (ASB)
- Cemetery Committee:
- Grovedale (3 Year Appointment)
- Little Smoky (3 Year Appointment)
- New Fish Creek (3 Year Appointment)
- Sunset House (3 Year Appointment)
- Green View Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Greenview Regional Waste Management Commission
- Subdivision & Development Appeal Board (SDAB)
- Valleyview & District Recreation Board
- Valleyview Library Board.
Service committment for the Boards and Committees listed above is one year in length unless otherwise noted. Appointments to the above Boards & Committees will be decided by Greenview Council at an Organizational Meeting scheduled for Oct. 25, 2016. Individuals interested in securing a position should submit a letter of interest to the attention of Lianne Kruger as soon as possible.