Location: North of Valleyview on Hwy 49, Right onto Hwy 669, proceed 7.5 kms.
Rural Address: 21320 Hwy 669
Smoky Sunset Landing is a new location opened in 2020 and borders the Little Smoky River. This day-use site offers 4 picnic areas that include picnic tables, fire pits, garbage/recycling containment, and an outhouse facility.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean