Trails are maintained in the winter months by Greenview Staff.
There are two day-use areas located along the trail. These include picnic tables and fire pits and garbage/recycling containments.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean