Directions: From Grande Prairie, east on Highway 43, for 41 km, then right on Township Road 721A, keep right at the fork to Township 722A.
Effective 2021, there is a camping fee of $20.00 per night (per unit) with first-come, first-serve registration (cash-only registration box onsite).
Moody’s Crossing opened in late Spring 2019 and consists of 16 large campsites that include picnic tables and fire pits (no hookups). Site includes several garbage/recycle containments as well as 3 handicap-accessible outhouse facilities. Moody’s Crossing has an informal river access for fishing and boating and contains a large parking area.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean