Directions: From Grande Prairie, east on Highway 43, for 41 km, then right on Township Road 721A, and keep right at the fork to Township 722A.
Effective 2023, there is a camping fee of $25.00 per night (per unit) with first-come, first-serve registration (cash/cheque payment options only with registration box onsite).
Moody’s Crossing opened in late Spring 2019 and consists of 16 large campsites that include picnic tables and fire pits (no hookups). The site includes several garbage/recycle containments as well as 3 handicap-accessible outhouse facilities. Moody’s Crossing has an informal river access for fishing and boating and contains a large parking area.
Moody’s Crossing will be accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving depending on the weather.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park by others
- Day-use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean