Directions: From Grande Prairie, east on Highway 43, for 41 km, then right on Township Road 721A, and keep right at the fork to Township 722A.
There is a camping fee of $25.00 per night (per unit) with first-come, first-serve registration (cash/cheque payment options only with registration box onsite).
Moody’s Crossing opened in late Spring 2019 and consists of 16 large non-serviced campsites that include picnic tables and fire pits. The site includes several garbage/recycling containments as well as 3 handicap-accessible outhouse facilities. Moody’s Crossing has an informal river access for fishing and boating and contains a large parking area.
Moody’s Crossing is accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving depending on the weather.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park by others
- Day-use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean