Credit Card Payments Will Now Be Done With PaySimply
The Municipal District of Greenview is pleased to announce a new, convenient solution to pay your property taxes, utilities, and AR online with your choice of credit card.
We partnered with ATB Financial and through their unique partnership with PaySimply, you can now pay online or from your smart devices, with your credit card, within minutes.
- Secure – PaySimply doesn’t store your payment information
- Digital alternative to cheques and cash
- You can earn points on any rewards credit card and have your taxes pay you back!
Go to PaySimply.ca and pay your municipal bills when you want, from wherever you are and on any device.
The steps are as follows:
Go to PaySimply.ca
- Click on Municipalities
- Type in Greenview
- Choose what you would like to pay (Taxes, Utilities, AR)
- Following this, you will be asked to enter your email address, the account holder’s name, the account number (numerical input only), and the payment amount.
- Next enter your credit card information.
- Once processed, you will be given a transaction number and a receipt will be emailed to you from PaySimply.
For in person payments at our administration offices you will be provided with a tablet at the front desk to process your credit card payments through PaySimply. Our reception staff will be available to help you through this process.
The payment amount and any associated fees charged by PaySimply will be charged to your credit card
Other payment options (such as Interac e-transfer and PayPal) are also available at various fees.
Please allow 3 business days processing time.