Greenview acknowledges the importance of physical and mental health, especially during these difficult times.
Effective Monday, September 20, 2021, Greenview Recreation Facilities will be implementing the following restrictions based on the current Province of Alberta guidelines for In-Scope Businesses who are not participating in the Restriction Exemption Program.
Adult (over 18) sport, fitness and performance activities (Sept 20)
- The following restrictions apply unless the facility or program implements the Restrictions Exemption Program:
- Indoor group classes and activities are not permitted.
- Indoor one-on-one training and solo activities are allowed with 3 metre physical distancing.
Youth (under 18) sport, fitness and performance activities (Sept 16)
- Indoor group classes, training, and competitions are permitted, but participants are required to:
- screen for symptoms
- maintain 2 metres distancing, except youth while engaged in physical activity
- wear a mask, except youth while engaged in physical activity
- Spectator attendance is restricted to 1/3 fire code capacity, attendees are limited to a single household or 2 close contacts if living alone and must be masked and maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
As always, our facilities are taking extra steps to ensure additional cleaning and sanitization is taking place as we adhere to all of the guidelines set out by the Province of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
For more information on the Province of Alberta COVID-19 Public Health Actions, please click here