Directions: East on Highway 43 to Range Road 262, then left onto Township Road 705, then right on Range Road 260 for 3 km.
Rural Address: 70255 Range Road 260
Swan Lake consists of 9 campsites (no hookups) with picnic tables and fire pits on a first come first serve basis. There is no charge to camp. There are 5 day-use sites which include picnic tables and fire pits as well. Firewood is provided in the main parking lot. The location has double vault toilets, 2 fishing docks, and a boat launch. Swan Lake is stocked yearly with rainbow trout.
- No Gas Powered boats allowed
- Lake has winter aeration yearly
- Please use Dog Waste bags provided. Remember to stoop and scoop
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean