Location: 5 km North of Grande Cache on Highway 40
Rural Address: 56573 Highway 40
Greenview will begin operating Smoky River South PRA as of the 2021 season. This recreation area includes 22 non-services campsites, an outhouse facility, garbage receptacles and firewood. Smoky River South will be accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving dependant on weather.
Fees: $20.00 fee per night (per unit). This site is first-come, first-serve and has a self-registration vault. Only cash payment is accepted at this time.
- Dog waste bags provided. Please stoop and scoop.
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean