Rural Address: 60221 Hwy 40
Southview PRA is maintained by Greenview. It has 4 day-use sites that include picnic tables and fire pits. There is garbage/recycling containment, an outhouse, and a small parking area. Southview has a trail to continue down to a viewing platform. A beautiful sight to be seen!
Southview PRA will be accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving, dependant on the weather.
- Be Bear Smart
- Please use the dog waste bags provided. Remember to stoop and scoop.
Potential Future Upgrades:
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park by others
- Day-use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean