Rural Address: 60221 Hwy 40
Southview PRA is maintained by Greenview. It has 4 day-use sites that include picnic tables and fire pits. There is garbage/recycle containments, an outhouse, and a small parking area. There has been a newly constructed firewood storage location where firewood is provided. Southview has a trail to continue down to a viewing platform. A beautiful sight to be seen!
- Be Bear Smart
- Please use the dog waste bags provided. Remember to stoop and scoop.
Potential Future Upgrades:
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean