Location: From Grovedale, follow AB-666 W for 32 km. Continue onto Two Lakes Road and follow for 31 km.
Rural Address: 1137 Township Road 670A
Greenview began operating Shuttler Flats in 2020. This group-use site is available by pre-booking only and includes private use of the facility. The facility includes camping areas, a new outhouse facility, a cookshack, a large common fire pit, and garbage bins.
Shuttler Flats will be accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving, dependant on the weather.
Fees: $50.00 fee per night.
Book the Group Use Area at Shuttler Flats Provincial Recreation Area online at Shuttler Flats PRA Group Reservation Booking
For more information, please call (780) 524-7615 or email email@example.com
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park by others
- Day-use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean