Location: 30 km North of Grande Cache on Highway 40, right onto Sheep Creek Road.
Rural Address: 7469 Sheep Creek Road
Greenview began operating Sheep Creek PRA as of the 2021 season. This recreation area includes 6 non-serviced campsites, a boat launch into the Smoky River, an outhouse facility, and garbage receptacles. Sheep Creek PRA will be accessible to the public on a seasonal basis, typically prior to the May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving depending on the weather.
Fees: $25.00 fee per night (per unit). This site is first-come, first-serve. Cash/cheque payment options only with registration box onsite
- Dog waste bags are provided. Please stoop and scoop
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park by others
- Day-use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean