Rural Address: 6067 Township Road 692
Grovedale Fish Pond is the perfect site for fishing enthusiasts. It includes 10-day use sites that have picnic tables and fire pits. There is garbage/recycle containments placed throughout. One handicap-accessible outhouse facility, fish cleaning station, 2 fishing docks, as well as a large parking area. To top off this beautiful location, there is a large cookhouse equipped with grills and picnic tables for your special occasions.
- Please use the dog waste bags provided. Remember to stoop and scoop.
- Stocked with Rainbow Trout
Potential Future Upgrades:
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean