Grande Cache Lake is located 5 km South of Grande Cache on Highway 40.
Rural Address: 57129 Hwy 40
Grande Cache Lake has 8 day use sites that include picnic tables and fire pits. There are several garbage/recycle containments located throughout the location. There is one handicap-accessible outhouse facility. Grande Cache Lake has a developed beach area with a playground. For the fishing enthusiasts, there is a boat dock, boat launch, and a fish cleaning station. Site also has 2 parking areas.
- NO camping allowed
- Lake is stocked with trout and has natural species as well.
- Please use dog waste bags provided. Remember to stoop and scoop.
Potential Future Upgrades:
- Furnishing upgrades
- Fence replacement
Campsite/Day Use Regulations
- No customers shall interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyments of a Park by others
- Day use hours are from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash or otherwise controlled at all times
- The consumption of liquor is prohibited outside of registered campsites
- No fireworks
- Sites must be kept clean