March 14, 2021 Update:
We are thrilled to announce the following updates to the Greenview Regional Multiplex reopening.
As part of Alberta’s Path Forward – Stage 2, we are happy to announce the additional restriction changes which will allow GRM the ability to welcome more users into the facility while following provincial guidelines to keep our patrons safe.
We will continue to offer programming to children & youth, 1 on 1 Personal Training, and HOUSEHOLD bookings in the Aquatic Centre & Fieldhouse.
- The Fitness Centre can accommodate up to 12 users per time slot.
- The Walking Track can accommodate 5 users per time slot.
*In areas where more than households are utilizing spaces within the facility, masks, social distancing (3m) and low-intensity workouts are mandatory.
Beginning March 8, 2021, our facility hours will be as follows:
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Friday
- 10:00 am – 8:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
*Please note the following:
- Hours of operation for some areas of the facility may differ based on availability and scheduling.
- Aquatic Centre hours may differ based on availability and scheduling.
- Booking of ALL time slots is still necessary 24 hours in advance.
*Patrons who wish to activate and utilize their memberships will now be able to do so.
For details or to book your timeslots, please contact our Customer Service Team at (780) 524-4097.