Greenview Council has authorized the temporary closure of municipal property to assist food and beverage services. This temporary License of Occupation Application process will ensure a speedy method for business applicants to create an outdoor patio/dining area up to or equivalent to their indoor floor space as per AHS COVID-19 guidelines.

For all food and beverage services who operate within Greenview and wish to use municipal property to allow for a temporary outdoor dining space, please contact Greenview’s Planning & Development Department for more information: