The Green View Community Resource Centre is a community partnership between The Town of Valleyview, Greenview, and Alberta Human Services.
- community information and referrals
- job opportunity board
- career and employment computers for job searching and resume building
- internet access for printing of government forms and completing on-line employment Insurance applications
- assistance with Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) applications
- seniors forms
- resource library which includes parenting videos, books, and diverse community program brochures
- access to the income support program through Alberta Human Services
- community and agency meeting spaces in interview room and resource library
- free drop in Mental Health services/ counselling provided in partnership with Alberta Health on the last Tuesday of each month between the hours of 8:30am- 11:30am. Due to new COVID-19 guidelines, the previously scheduled Walk In Service was been converted to a Talk In Service. Clients wanting to access service on July 28th or August 25th can call 780-523-6490 to complete an intake between 8:30am – 11:30am.