Road Allowance Licenses

The purpose of a Road Use Allowance is to allow ratepayers to utilize, develop or undeveloped road allowances for agricultural purposes. The Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 shall consider application for licensing on undeveloped road allowances to adjacent landowners, if the road allowance is not a part of the Municipal District of Greenview’s future road networking system.

The Road Allowance Licensing policy has recently been changed. Applications will only be considered if the applicant owns or has a 3 year lease on the land adjacent to both sides of the road allowance and if there is no obstruction of existing public vehicle access. For more information click on the link below.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the Administration office: 780.524.7600 or select “Contact Us” at the top of the page.