Think Like a Wolf
April 25, 2015 – April 26, 2015
DeBolt Wilderness College
DeBolt , AB
What is this about?
- A presentation on how trappers, farmer, hunters and neighbours can work together to manage wolf predation
- Understanding wolves
- Habits and methods of successful and consistent wolf trappers
- Lethal and non-lethal approaches
- Tools and preparation
- Sets and strategies
- Wolf management and regulation
- The value and importance of patience and respect for wolves
For more information, please view the poster.