UPDATE: JUNE 12, 2020
All roads within the MD of Greenview are at 100 percent axle weight as of June 12, 2020 at 7:00 AM.
UPDATED MAY 7, 9:20 AM
- Rig mats in place on RGE RD 21 between TWP RD 740A and TWP RD 741 for washout crossing
- HWY 736 closed between TWP RD 724A and TWP RD 725 – detour in place
Ridgevalley/Crooked Creek/Sturgeon Heights Area
- TWP RD 712 west of RGE RD 262 – washout on roadway
- RGE RD 262A between RGE RD 262 and TWP RD 715
New Fish Creek/Valleyview North Area
- RGE RD 210 closed approximately 1 mile north of TWP RD 725A (New Fish Creek East RD)
- TWP RD 731 closed east of RGE RD 223
- Old High Prairie RD 500m north of Alder Ridge RD – washout on roadway
Valleyview South/Little Smoky Area
- TWP RD 661 east of HWY 43 – washout on edge of road
Sunset House/Sweathouse Area
- TWP RD 694 closed east of RGE RD 200
- RGE RD 201 closed north of HWY 669
The following roadways in the Ridgevalley area are open to local traffic only until further notice:
RGE RD 262A is closed from RGE RD 262 to TWP RD 715
RGE RD 260 (Swan Lake RD) is closed from TWP RD 705 South to the dead end. Please note this closure means there will be no access to Swan Lake until further notice.
Alberta Transportation is closing HWY 736 north of DeBolt between TWP RD 724 and TWP RD 725. Detour route will be west on 724A, north on RGE RD 13, then back east on TWP RD 730.
Please note that this detour may change once water recedes and road repairs can be made on a shorter route to the east.
Once again we remind drivers to please use caution and watch for workers on the roadways.