The MD of Greenview is seeking applications from Greenview residents for members to serve on various boards and committees as outlined below. Remuneration and coverage for expenses will be provided in accordance with Greenview policies.
Your role will be to act in an advisory or decision-making capacity (depending on the board or committee) for the board or committee. Council may appoint the same person to more than one board, so please indicate all boards and committees you would be interested in serving on. Applications will be accepted until October 16, 2020.
Boards and Committees looking for members:
- Green View Family & Community Services FCSS – 3 Seats Available
- Greenview Regional Multiplex Advisory Board – 5 Seats
- Greenview Regional Waste Management Commission (GRWMC) – 1 Seat
- Subdivision Development Appeal Board – 5 Seats
- Valleyview & District Recreation Board – 3 Seats
- Little Smoky Cemetery Committee – 2 Seats
If you are interested in serving on any of the noted boards or committees, please complete the “Application Appointment to a Municipal Board/Committee” form. Learn more about Greenview Boards and Committees here: https://mdgreenview.ab.ca/reeve-council/boardscommittees/
Please send your application to the MD of Greenview: (Attention: Lianne Kruger)
By mail: MD of Greenview, Box 1079, Valleyview, AB T0H 3N0
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 780-524-4307
For more information, please contact Lianne Kruger, Executive Assistant Chief Administrative Officer
Tel: 780-524-7600 | Toll Free: 888-524-7601 | Direct: 1-780-524-7627