The Green View Community Resource Centre is a community partnership between The Town of Valleyview, Greenview, and Alberta Human Services.
- community information and referrals
- job opportunity board
- career and employment computers for job searching and resume building
- internet access for printing of government forms and completing on-line employment Insurance applications
- assistance with Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) applications
- seniors forms
- resource library which includes parenting videos, books, and diverse community program brochures
- access to the income support program through Alberta Human Services
- community and agency meeting spaces in interview room and resource library
- free drop in Mental Health services/ counselling provided in partnership with Alberta Health on the last Tuesday of each month between the hours of 8:30am- noon at Green View FCSS Community Resource Center 4707-50th street Valleyview, AB. For more information or to confirm the schedule please call 780-524-7603.