Green View Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) provides services to Little Smoky, DeBolt, Ridgevalley, Grovedale, Sunset House, Sweathouse, New Fish Creek and the Town of Valleyview.
Green View FCSS is a partnership between the Alberta Government, Greenview, and the Town of Valleyview. The name Green View FCSS represents the local partnership between the M.D. and the Town of Valleyview.
Green View FCSS is proud of its increasing partnership opportunities which includes other agencies such as the Alberta Health Services, Alberta Employment and Immigration, Town of Valleyview, Valleyview Library, Valleyview Recreation Department, Northern Gateway School Division, to name a few. Without the ongoing support of community volunteers, and the generosity of the business and industry sectors, FCSS would not be able to reach the level of excellence it continues to strive for.
Purpose of FCSS
- to promote the social development of children and their families
- to enrich and strengthen family life by developing skills to function more effectively within their own environment
- provide services that enhance the quality of life of the retired and semi-retired
- provide services designed to promote, encourage and support volunteer work in the community
- provide preventative social services to people of all ages.
To obtain a copy of the FCSS Grant Instruction Sheet and Application Form please select a link below: