Green View Family and Community Support Services Overview
Welcome to Green View Family and Community Support Services home page. We hope you enjoy learning about our Programs and Services and how we are working to strengthen family and community life within Greenview.
Green View FCSS location: 4707 – 50 Street Valleyview, Alberta
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday – Closed 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. daily and on Stat Holidays.
If you have any suggestions for preventative programming in your community, or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the FCSS office: 780.524.7603
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenViewFCSS
Vision, Mission and Value Statements:
Vision: To build a vibrant community whereby individuals are healthy, successful and engaged.
Mission: Enable and support individuals to succeed and thrive within the community.
Values: That Green View Family and Community Support Services endorses the following values:
- The social and emotional well-being of our clients is the organizations’ priority.
- Clients will be treated with the utmost respect.
- Clients will be served using fairness and a non-judgmental approach.
- Clients will be empowered to be independent and autonomous.
Green View Family and Community Support Services Strategic Plan 2016 – 2018.
Green View FCSS Grants Program
2019 grant applications will be received by the Green View FCSS Board between July 1 and August 31, 2018. To qualify for support under this program, the proposed project shall be preventive in nature in order to:
- Enhance, strengthen and stabilize family and community life;
- Improve the ability of persons to identify and act on their own social needs;
- Help avert family or community social breakdown;
- If early symptoms of a social breakdown appear; help prevent the development of a crisis that may require major intervention or rehabilitative measures; or
- Promote, encourage and facilitate voluntarism and the use of volunteers.
Important: Some interactive features of the following forms may not be fully supported by your browser; downloading the PDF form files will allow you to fill out the forms, save and/or print a copy, and submit your application electronically.