Resource List for Greenview Businesses and Workers
Around the world, the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly. The health and safety of Greenview residents and businesses remains our top priority. This includes the financial well-being of Greenview’s business community.
We have compiled this list of resources to support economic retention and recovery related to the COVID-19 coronavirus. Please check back regularly as we will update information as quickly as we receive updates.
- Visit COVID-19 info for Albertans for the most recent Government of Alberta updates
- All national updates can be found at: www.Canada.ca/coronavirus
- Support for Businesses
- Additional Support for Canadians
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources and Tool Kits
- Pandemic Preparedness for Business (Canadian Chamber of Commerce)
- Getting your Workplace ready for COVID-19 (WHO)
- Keeping your employees safe (CFIB)
- Master Your Disaster guides for individuals, businesses and communities
- Continuity Plan/Templates for Entrepreneurs (BDC)
- Facebook for Business
- World Health Organization
- The Conference Board of Canada – COVID 19 Impacts
- Alberta Gaming and Liquor Corporation information for businesses
- Community Futures Alberta
- Assistance for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
Resources for Tourism Operators:
Survey to determine the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to Alberta Businesses:
Economic Developers Alberta (EDA) has developed an online survey for distribution to the broader Alberta business community. This short survey will enable the consistent gathering of high level data on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to Alberta businesses. The results will provide data on immediate needs and the resources required for our local business community.
Please participate in this survey here: Business Impact Survey