Subscribe to Updates
July 18, 2019
Council gave third reading to Bylaw 19 – 816 Schedules of Fees at the Regular Council Meeting held on Monday, July 8, 2019 in Valleyview. With the addition of Grande Cache to Greenview, all rates and fees were combined for services into one bylaw. The intent of these changes was to align and apply the same rates to Grande Cache residents as other areas of Greenview for similar services. Bylaw 19-816 Schedule of Fees will be available soon at http://mdgreenview.ab.ca/governance/schedule-of-fees/
• Water, sewer and commercial sold waste rate increase will be November 1, 2019.
• The most significant change to Grande Cache Landfill Rates, is that similar to other Greenview residents, residential waste rates will be of no charge for residents of the Hamlet of Grande Cache. Commercial rates will be charged per tonne for identified waste. The reduction in Landfill Rates to free for Grande Cache residents will be effective July 29, 2019.
• Grande Cache residents will no longer pay the landfill capital levy fee of $10.00 on their monthly utility bill effective July 29, 2019.
• The Septage dumping fee goes up to $10 for Greenview commercial and down to $10.00 for Grande Cache commercial November 1, 2019.
• Other departmental fees are in effect immediately as per Schedules of Fees Bylaw.
For more information, please see attached notices:
July 17, 2019
Please be advised that the DeBolt Public Service Building will be closed Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00pm. For more information please refer to the attached PDF.
July 12, 2019
Prairie North Construction Ltd. is preparing to commence road works July 15, 2019 on the Goodwin Road (RR 21). For more information please refer to the attached PDF.
July 12, 2019
Discretionary development permit applications approved July 9, 2019, have been issued in accordance with Greenview’s Land Use Bylaw No. 18-800 and are effective August 2, 2019.
July 11, 2019
Please join Greenview Administration, Associated Engineering and Thompson Infrastructure for a Public Open House August 1, 2019. For more information please refer to the attached PDF.
July 11, 2019
Bridge construction on Range Road 200 will commence on July 11, 2019.
July 4, 2019
There will be a temporary road closure during the Canadian Death Race on August 3 & 4, 2019. The closure will take place Saturday, August 3rd from 7:55am to 8:15am and Sunday August 4th from 1:55pm to 2:15pm.
For full details and locations please see the attached.
July 2, 2019
Development permit applications for discretionary uses or permitted uses requiring a variance were approved June 28, 2019, and are effective July 19, 2019. Notices of decision have been issued in accordance with Greenview’s Land Use Bylaw No. 18-800.
June 29, 2019
Please be advised that the parking lot at Moody’s Crossing is closed until further notice. The camping loop is still open for public use but will be monitored closely as water levels continue to rise.
June 25, 2019
The Grovedale Recycling Bins have been relocated to the Grovedale Public Service Building.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 780-524-7600.