Subscribe to Updates
General Manager, Community Services
The General Manager, Community Services reports to the Chief Administrative Officer and provides support to Council for the planning, organization and direction of the Community Services Division including Family & Community Services, Agricultural Services, Recreation & Culture and Economic Development.
Supervisory duties include training, budgeting, mentoring, performance evaluations, and coaching/monitoring tasks. For a full description of essential duties and responsibilities please see the job description attached below.
Manager Construction & Engineering – Infrastructure & Planning
The Manager, Construction & Engineering is responsible for the planning and monitoring of road, bridge, pavement and municipal construction projects in conjunction with the General Manager, Infrastructure & Planning.
- Oversees capital roads and construction projects, bridge installation and road surfacing projects.
- Supervisory duties include training, budgeting, performance appraisals, coaching, mentoring and monitoring tasks.
- Coordinate, manage and communicate with Contractors and Consultants and effectively deal with problems such as delivery, labour, scheduling, land negotiations, utility approvals and payment disputes, and to enforce safe work procedures.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of road crossings and approaches including but not limited to subdivision and oilfield, to ensure compliance with conditions.
- Please see the full job description below for details.
Click here for the full job posting – Manager Construction Engineering – I&P -2018-10
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email quoting the job title in the subject line :
Attention: Human Resources Department
Municipal District of Greenview No.16
Box 1079, 4806 – 36 Avenue
Valleyview AB T0H 3N0
Confidential H.R. Fax: 780-524-3981