Beginning next month, the Tri-Municipal Industrial Partnership will be inviting input from the public on the development of an Area Structure Plan for their proposed Heavy Industrial District Project located in the MD of Greenview, south of Grande Prairie City and County on Highway 40. The TMIP was created by the Municipal District of Greenview, the County of Grande Prairie and the City of Grande Prairie to explore opportunities for developing a world class heavy eco-industrial district. See the attached pdf for details.
- Committee of the Whole – 10:00 am – 4:30 pm February 19, 2019
- Green View FCSS Board Meeting-rescheduled – 9:30 am February 20, 2019
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm February 25, 2019
- Green View FCSS Board Meeting – 9:30 am February 26, 2019
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm March 11, 2019
- Municipal Planning Commission Meeting – 9:00 am March 12, 2019
Subscribe to Updates