Beginning next month, the Tri-Municipal Industrial Partnership will be inviting input from the public on the development of an Area Structure Plan for their proposed Heavy Industrial District Project located in the MD of Greenview, south of Grande Prairie City and County on Highway 40. The TMIP was created by the Municipal District of Greenview, the County of Grande Prairie and the City of Grande Prairie to explore opportunities for developing a world class heavy eco-industrial district. See the attached pdf for details.
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm October 22, 2018
- Agricultural Services Board – 9:30 am October 24, 2018
- Veterans' Week – All Day November 5, 2018
- Remembrance Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day November 11, 2018
- Remembrance Day Observed - Offices Closed – All Day November 12, 2018
Subscribe to Updates