You are invited to attend a public hearing for Land Use Bylaw 18-800 (Draft) on Monday, October 22, 2018, beginning at 1:30 p.m., in the Greenview council chambers. Click here for a brief summary of the revisions and most recent changes to the Land Use Bylaw. If you would like to submit comments on the bylaw, please submit written comments to the Planning and Development department before October 11, 2018.
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm October 22, 2018
- Agricultural Services Board – 9:30 am October 24, 2018
- Veterans' Week – All Day November 5, 2018
- Remembrance Day - MD Offices & Transfer Stations Closed – All Day November 11, 2018
- Remembrance Day Observed - Offices Closed – All Day November 12, 2018
Subscribe to Updates