The department of Municipal Affairs will be hosting public information sessions regarding the Grande Cache Viability Review Report on September 18 and 19, 2018 at the Grande Cache Recreation Centre. Residents of the Town of Grande Cache will vote on the question of dissolution at Metis Nations Centre. Advance vote on the question of dissolution will be held September 19 and the main vote will be September 24 and 25. Residents will be required to present proof of identity and current residence. Attestation forms will be available for Town of Grande Cache residents who are unable to provide other proof of identity. For more information consult the Voting ID Requirements PDF.
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm January 28, 2019
- Agricultural Services Board – 9:30 am February 6, 2019
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm February 11, 2019
- Municipal Planning Commission Meeting – 9:00 am February 12, 2019
- Committee of the Whole – 10:00 am – 4:30 pm February 19, 2019
Subscribe to Updates