Highlights of the February 2, 2018 Regular Council Meeting have been added to the Council Highlights page of our website. This week’s meeting welcomed delegations from the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers to discuss the impacts of the Draft Caribou Recovery Plan, and the South Peace Regional Archives to discuss their funding requirements for 2018. Council also made several funding decisions regarding the Tri-Municipal Industrial Partnership and sponsorships for upcoming events with the Economic Developers Association and Valleyview Petroleum Association.
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am February 26, 2018
- Agricultural Services Board Meeting – 9:30 am February 28, 2018
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am March 12, 2018
- Municipal Planning Commission Meeting – 9:00 am March 13, 2018
- Alfalfa Seed Production Workshop – All Day March 15, 2018
Subscribe to Updates