The Government of Alberta will be conducting FireSmart treatments including thinning, pruning, and mulching of dead, downed trees and shrubs, 0.25kms southeast of the town of Fox Creek on the south side of Highway 43. The work is in line with FireSmart Canada’s principals of vegetation modification to mitigate the risk and exposure of wildfire to the town. For more information please read the FireSmart Bulletin provided by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry.
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am February 26, 2018
- Agricultural Services Board Meeting – 9:30 am February 28, 2018
- Regular Council Meeting – 9:00 am – 10:00 am March 12, 2018
- Municipal Planning Commission Meeting – 9:00 am March 13, 2018
- Alfalfa Seed Production Workshop – All Day March 15, 2018
Subscribe to Updates