Greenview is currently in the process of revising two planning documents – the Land Use Bylaw, which controls and guides the use and development of all land and buildings within the municipality; and the Grovedale Area Structure Plan, which provides a detailed framework for subsequent subdivision and development for a specified area of land. Please feel free to take a look at the recent drafts of these documents.
- 2017 Organizational Meeting – All Day October 24, 2017
- Regular Council Meeting – All Day October 24, 2017
- Agricultural Services Board Meeting – All Day October 25, 2017
- DeBolt Public Service Building Grand Opening – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm October 28, 2017
- Breakfast With The Guys – 7:00 am – 8:30 pm November 1, 2017
Subscribe to Updates